- Event Coordination
- Event Management
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
- Prepare all event documentation and coordinates with sales, hotel departments, and customers to ensure consistent, high level service throughout pre-event, event and post event phases of hotel events.
- Primarily handle those complex/important hotel events.
- Ensure all hotel events have a seamless turnover from sales to service and back to sales.
- Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create a better overall event.
- Degree graduate in Hotel and Tourism Management preferred
- 2-3 years of related working experience in Event Management
- Good communication skills in English and Putonghua
- Able to be multi-task
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|