- Corporate Communications
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Prepare all event documentation and coordinates with sales, hotel departments, and customers to ensure consistent, high level service throughout pre-event, event and post event phases of hotel events
- Ensure all hotel events have a seamless turnover from sales to service and back to sales
- Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create a better overall event
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Effective sales skills to up-sell products and services.
- Knowledge of menu planning, food presentation, and banquet and event service operations.
- Strong communications skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors.
- Strong presentation and platform skills
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.