Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
- To keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day to day maintenance of the hotel under the direction of Engineering Management.
- To continually support and improve engineering services that effectively address problems affecting both guests and hosts.
- To analyze problems and to formulate plans to get work done quickly with high quality.
- Form 5 or above
- Holders of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker (Grade B or above) and Construction Industry Safety Card
- Fair spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.