Director of Purchasing
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 3,800 lodging properties located in the United States and 72 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013 and 2015, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Functions as the property’s strategic leader for the purchasing of supplies and products used at a location.
- Formulates an approved vendors list encompassing all categories.
- Purchases and approves payment of items following the correct procedures that have been established.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major
- 5 year experience in the same or in Managerial position at 5 stars Hotels
- Basic Computer knowledge is a must
- Candidate should have strategic thinking in purchasing, business acumen and proactively in sourcing hotel products
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|