Director of Communications
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 3,800 lodging properties located in the United States and 72 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013 and 2015, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Responsible for the planning, direction, control, and coordination of all communication activities, with an emphasis on public relations.
- Promotes and maintains good communications in order to enhance the prestigious image of the hotel and by doing so contributes to the revenues of the hotel.
- Committed team-player and able to work under pressure
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar establishments
- Good command of both spoken and written English
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Corporate Communications