- Brand Awareness
- Brand Management
- Brand Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
Director of Brand Marketing
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Asia/Pacif/Australia Region
Marriott International offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that’s right for you. With more than 4400 properties and 19 brands you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 87 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Marriott.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Reporting to the VP Brand, Marketing and Communications, this role is responsible for:
- Developing strategy and managing execution of brand marketing programs for Asia Pacific;
- Working with global brand marketing teams to localize brand positioning and messaging for Asia Pacific markets.
- Partnering with loyalty and content team to develop relevant programs to grow and activate our key source markets.
- Working with area marketing teams to develop effective continent and country level marketing programs that drive brand awareness, preference, market share and topline performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Brand management or brand marketing experience ideally in Asia Pacific.
- Prior experience developing integrated brand marketing campaigns across channels (digital, social, buzz, PR, sales)
- Requires skill in brand marketing strategy, communications development and evaluation, media planning, budget management
- Requires leadership skills in multiple team environments. Ability to build confidence, influence and sell ideas to diverse constituencies – from Marriott regional teams, corporate headquarters staff, hotel management, franchisee/owners representatives; advertising agency management to strategic alliance partners. Ability to make compelling presentations
- Requires excellent administrative an organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle many diverse projects and constituencies simultaneously
- Requires ability to travel internationally frequently.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|