- Brand Awareness
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Media
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
- Video Editing
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Hong Kong Island
- Responsible for promoting the hotel and creating brand awareness in the digital space, identifying opportunities to expand and managing social communities through conception, development, copywriting and engagement.
- Manages the editorial calendar for social media.
- Analyzes and shares content, updates and data for all social media platforms including, but not limited to hotel blog, Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Four Square etc.
- Establishes new and maintains existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussion surrounding hotel’s content, services and brand.
- Listens to and monitors all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments.
- Identifies and explores opportunities and channels with third party for new initiatives in digital media platforms.
- Assists in the website maintenance and updates all e-commerce activities.
- Assists in organizing all hotel clippings.
- Assists to compile monthly status report on publicity generated from all media channels.
- Degree Holder, preferred in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, eCommerce or Hotel Management disciplines
- A self-starter, be creative and has fresh eyes to identify opportunities for the hotel
- Able to manage Social Media Channels with content planning, photo-shooting and video-editing
- Practical knowledge in online marketing, identify and pitch the suitable bloggers in getting more exposure for our hotel
- Able to work as a team player to support all O2O marketing activities
- Pleasant personality with good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and energetic
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
To sumbit your application, please visit www.renhotels.com/careers
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.