Concierge Assistant (Bellstand)
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 3,800 lodging properties located in the United States and 72 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013 and 2015, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Greet and escort guests to rooms.
- Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property.
- Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
- Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
- Assist with luggage storage and retrieval.
- Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.
- Supply guests with directions.
- Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|