Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 3,800 lodging properties located in the United States and 72 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013 and 2015, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Communicate service needs to chefs and stewards throughout functions. Total charges for group functions, and prepare and present checks to group contacts for payment.
- Ensure banquet rooms, restaurants, and coffee breaks are ready for service.
- Ensure proper centerpieces are displayed on every table.
- Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Customer Service
- Team Management