- Event Management
- Relationship Management
Assistant Event Manager
Location: Hong Kong Island
- To prepare all event documentation and coordinate with sales, hotel departments, and customers to ensure consistent, high level service throughout the Pre-Event, Event and Post-Event phases of hotel events;
- To ensure a seamless turnover from sales to service and back to sales;
- To recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create a better overall event.
- Graduate in Hospitality Management
- A minimum of 4 years related experience in Event Management, both in handling rooms & catering
- Effective sales skills to up-sell products and services
- Knowledge of menu planning, food presentation, and banquet and event service operations
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems
- Strong presentation and platform skills
To apply for the position, please visit renhotels.com/careers
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|