- Customer Service
Operations Trainee 營 運 實 習 生 (Food & Beverage - Part Time)
Our Operation Trainee Program (6 - 12 months) is launched for student to develop your ideal career. Successful candidates will undergo on-the-job training and have a chance join our family which develops you a career progression to be our Hotel's further leader. Applications are now open to all candidates with high calibre, passionate professional who strives for executional excellence to join our Team.
- Deliver quality customer services to patrons
- Handle general guest enquiries
- Assist to manage hotel operations
- Students who have attended or attending in hospitality / tourism related disciplines
- Self-motivated, initiative and mature with good interpersonal skill
- Able to perform a minimum 20 hours per week
- Employment Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of program
招聘日 Recruitment Day
日期 Date ： 2019年1月28日 (星期一) 28 January 2019 (Monday)
時間 Time ： 上午9時 – 晚上8時 9:00am – 8:00pm
地點 Venue ： 尖沙咀廣東道馬哥孛羅香港酒店4樓紫荊廳 (連卡佛側, 尖沙咀港鐵站L6出口)
Bauhinia Room, 4/F, Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui (Next to Lane Crawford, Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Exit L6)
Explore your future with us 誠邀加入探索未來
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume and present/expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 4/F, Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Harbour City, Kowloon or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to (852) 2113-0089.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment and selection.