Information Technology Officer
- Manage network infrastructure, server provisioning, workstations and PABX to ensure smooth running of the systems
- Interact with end-users for system support and IT issues
- Provide service support to hotel guests and handle their enquiries
- Assist in professional IT services including hardware and software installation, upgrade and maintenance, backup and recovery
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year’ relevant experience
- Well-versed in English and Chinese
- Independent, able to work under pressure and good team spirit
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume and present/expected salary to: Director of Human Resources, 4/F, Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Harbour City, Kowloon or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to (852) 2113-0089.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment and selection.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|