- Customer Service
Account Manager - Leisure
- Assist the Director of Sales in managing and acquiring business by taking prompt actions to fulfill guest satisfaction
- Implement the effective sales strategies as assigned to enhance revenue
- Participate in Sales Blitz to maximize sales margins
- Maintain strong and professional relationship with the relevant representatives from travel agents, business partners and other organizations
- Tertiary education or above in Hospitality Management or related discipline
- With a minimum of 2 years relevant work or internship experience in well-established hotels’ Sales & Marketing / Front Office and / or Reservations Department is a must
- Detail-minded, equipped with strong sense of meeting timeline and ability of prioritizing duties
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Well versed in Opera is a must and excellent computer skills in MS Office
We offer an attractive remuneration package, 5-day work week and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume and present/expected salary to: Director of Human Resources, 4/F, Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Harbour City, Kowloon or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to (852) 2113-0089.
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment and selection.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|