You may also like
Banking Investment Dealer (Investment Services)
Investment Risk, VP - Investment Management
Senior Investment Product Specialist (Forex)/Investment Product Specialist (Forex)
Bank of China
Assistant Investment Analyst / Investment Analyst
China Life Insurance
- Financial Modeling
Investment Product Specialist / Senior Investment Product Specialist
Bank of China
- Investment Advisory
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
- Fixed Income
- Investment Management
(Senior) Director, Investment Consulting Services, Asia
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG006-One Bay East, 83 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Act as senior manager researcher to conduct in-depth fund and investment strategy due diligence and assessments that require meeting with portfolio managers, on the investment capabilities of investment managers. Operational and compliance aspects are not covered under this role.
- Regional responsibilities to the local and regional fund platforms and other relevant open or managed architecture investment platforms within Manulife in Asia.
- Provide analysis and opinion required to perform due diligence and appointment of new investment managers
- Manage on-going oversight of Asia-based investment managers on all investment platforms.
- Recommend fund terminations or manager changes to local business units and investment platform owners.
- Develop a center of expertise that adds value to the Asia Wealth and Asset Management businesses through excellent fund research and investment manager analysis.
- Coordinate and maintain a consistent yet locally applicable approach and process with the manager research analysts in the global team.
- Post graduate degree, CFA preferred
- 15 years of investment manager /fund research, assessment and analysis experience
- Good relationships within the investment management industry
- Highly developed leadership, communication, writing, interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of wealth, retirement or investment-linked insurance scheme platforms preferred
- Applicants with less relevant experience will be considered at Associate Director level
Manulife Asset Management (MAM) is the asset management division of Manulife Financial Corporation. MAM’s diversified group of companies and affiliates provides comprehensive asset management solutions for institutional investors, investment funds and individuals in key markets around the work. This investment expertise extends across a full range of asset classes including equities, fixed income, derivatives, and alternative investments such as oil & gas, real estates, timber, farmland, as well as asset allocation strategies. MAM has investment offices across multiple continents – Asia, North America and Europe. MAM has more than 100 years of experience managing portfolios for The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company, John Hancock Life Insurance Company, and other major clients and is a leading global investment management group.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|