- Customer Service
(Senior) Customer Service Officer / Representative - Distribution Contact Centre (Employee Benefits Hotline)
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- Provide Hotline service to resolve agents' or brokers' enquiries and requests on PFunds and Group Medical in a professional manner.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of all requests to be completed within a predefined time frame with good quality standards
- Provide other service support, e.g. handle agents' e-mail enquiries
- Cooperate with other teams and team members to achieve desired results and support business needs
- Provide support to management and recommend productivity/service improvements
Experience & Qualification:
- Degree/Diploma holder
- At least 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience in MPF and group medical products preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and follow through on commitments to customers
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of September 2015, we had $888 billion (US$663 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $23 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.