(Senior) Customer Service Officer/Representative, Customer Contact Center (Individual Financial Products)
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-22/F., Tower A, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- Handle and resolve customer queries and requests via phone and email on products and services (including Individual Financial Products and wealth management products) in a professional manner with tactful customer service skills
- Cooperate with other teams and team members to ensure timely resolution of customer requests and problems
- Provide support to management and recommend productivity/service improvements
Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Preferably worker in a call centre environment (but not essential)
- Experience in Individual Financial Products or MPF, group medical, financial and wealth management products preferred (but not essential)
- Either professional work experience or graduate qualifications
- Excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
- Mature and pleasant personality
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent service attitude and able to follow through on commitments to customers
- Adherence to quality standards
- Fast and accurate typing skills (over 45 wpm) and PC literate in Word/Excel
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
*Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Customer Service Representative.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of September 2015, we had $888 billion (US$663 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $23 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
- Answering Telephones
- Asset Allocation
- Customer Service
- Financial Advising
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Wealth Management