- Asset Allocation
- Financial Advising
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
Project Coordinator, Global Solutions Delivery (6 months contract)
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG006-One Bay East, 83 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
· - Responsible for supporting the project manager and other project resources during the course of the project lifecycle.
· - Assist in the development of communication and training plans.
· - Take notes during project meetings and distribute meeting summaries accordingly.
· - Update project plans as needed.
· - Plan, monitor and coordinate tasks.
· - Participate in and document needs assessment meetings.
· - Assist in the data collection and validation efforts.
- Degree holder with 1-2 year relevant experience preferred; fresh graduate also accepted.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of September 2015, we had $888 billion (US$663 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $23 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|