Office Assistant, Office Services
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- Delivery & distribution of internal documents
- Postal arrangement including letter sorting & weighing
- Operating mailing equipment
- Outdoor activities to deliver and collect documents, mail and data tapes
- Handling of local and overseas courier documents
- Provision of misc office supports, e.g. meeting room setting, etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Form 5 graduate or above
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in insurance industry is preferred
- Punctual and self-discipline
- Polite, good interpersonal skills
- Responsible and attentive to details
- Able to work under tight schedule
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willing to work overtime if required
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of September 2015, we had $888 billion (US$663 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $23 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|