Manager/Senior Manager, Expense Management
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG006-One Bay East, 83 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
Accountable for Asia Division overall expense management, reporting and analysis to ensure the best practices are in place across Asia and deliver insights and decision-useful information to ADEC and Group Finance.
Act as a main point of contact in Regional Controllers on Asia Division overall expense reporting and liaise with business units and Group Finance to quickly address issues.
- Expense management: responsible for monthly / quarterly financial analytical review for the region and report submission to head office
- Assist in designing KPIs to measure, explain and drive business performance and to align with Group Office requirements
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process, implementation and review of business units’ submitted expense data
- Work closely with Group Office and business units in order to ensure mutual understanding on the reporting requirements.
- Proactively look for better ways to provide the information through improved analysis or reporting process.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or equivalent, with a relevant professional qualification in Accounting
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in expense management and reporting experience gained from the Insurance or Financial Services sector.
- Candidates with audit experience or regional experience in Insurance or Financial Services industry would be advantageous
- Detail-orientated with strong financial analytics and comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise to deliver on time
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of June 2015, we had $883 billion (US$708 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $22 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
- Asset Allocation
- Financial Advising
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word