- Alternative Investments
- Asset Allocation
- Fixed Income
- Investment Management
Manager, Request for Information Writer
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-22/F., Tower A, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
The RFI writer is primarily responsible for the completion of investment proposals and questionnaires for the HK Partnership team. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize the workload and seek supervisory assistance as appropriate. The position is also responsible for setting up the right infrastructure and process to facilitate best practice sharing in the region.
- Complete high quality RFIs to properly reflect Manulife's Asset Management capabilities in accordance to the requirements of the particular clients and prospects. This entails review and verification of all RFI requirements, completion of proposal responses and coordination of final proposal review, approval and submission.
- Draft content and coordinate input received from internal departments including but not limited to portfolio managers, product specialists, compliance, operations, HR, performance, sales and appropriate teams.
- Oversee the production to ensure proposals meet all requirements and deadlines. Responsible for final formatting, technical editing and tracking details of the assessments and results via the appropriate system.
- Review and provide value-added comments for RFIs prepared by the countries for key local and regional distributors.
- Establish regional RFP standards, set up necessary infrastructure for sharing best practice and enabling efficient transfer of knowledge.
- Provide sales support to the expanding HK sales team coverage when required.
- At least 4 years of experience in investment management of financial services industry
- Knowledge of the investment industry's practices, products and trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including technical writing and editing
- Well-developed prioritization and time management skills, high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Proficiency in suite of PC applications
Manulife Asset Management (MAM) is the asset management division of Manulife Financial Corporation. MAM’s diversified group of companies and affiliates provides comprehensive asset management solutions for institutional investors, investment funds and individuals in key markets around the work. This investment expertise extends across a full range of asset classes including equities, fixed income, derivatives, and alternative investments such as oil & gas, real estates, timber, farmland, as well as asset allocation strategies. MAM has investment offices across multiple continents – Asia, North America and Europe. MAM has more than 100 years of experience managing portfolios for The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company, John Hancock Life Insurance Company, and other major clients and is a leading global investment management group.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|