- Investment Management
Manager, Proposal Writer, Asset Management
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG002-47/F., The Lee Gardens, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay
"Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations."
- Complete high quality RFPs to properly reflect Manulife's Asset Management capabilities in accordance to the requirements of the particular clients and prospects. This entails review and verification of all RFP requirements, completion of proposal responses and coordination of final proposal review, approval and submission.
- Draft content and coordinate input received from internal departments including but not limited to portfolio managers, product specialists, compliance, operations, HR, performance, sales and appropriate teams.
- Oversee the production to ensure proposals meet all requirements and deadlines. Responsible for final formatting, technical editing and tracking details of the assessments and results via the appropriate system.
- Review and provide value-added comments for RFPs prepared by the countries for key local and regional distributors.
- Establish regional RFP standards, set up necessary infrastructure for sharing best practice and enabling efficient transfer of knowledge.
- Provide sales support to the expanding HK sales team coverage when required.
- At least 4 years of experience in investment management of financial services industry
- Knowledge of the investment industry's practices, products and trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including technical writing and editing
- Well-developed prioritization and time management skills, high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Proficiency in suite of PC applications
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|