- Active Directory
- Asset Allocation
- Financial Advising
- Microsoft Access
Manager, Citrix Engineer (6 months contract)
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG006-One Bay East, 83 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
- Testing of applications within Citrix to ensure suitability for platform including taking account of session, multiple user, bandwidth and performance considerations.
- Engage with project team members, key stakeholders and end users to troubleshoot applications when issues experienced.
- Apply Appsense settings as required for specific applications.
- To provide BAU support for Citrix activities across Asia for all platforms. In addition assist with governance activities for both In-Country and Outsource Citrix activities
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in complex server related technologies
- Extensive technical knowledge of Citrix Presentation Server
- Extensive experience working with Citrix application delivery systems, including application virtualization and application streaming, Citrix Presentation Server Console, Citrix Access Suite Console.
- Experience managing large enterprise level Citrix server farms 100+ servers
- Experience implementing XenApp is required
- Experience in Citrix Integration with Active Directory with understanding of Group
- Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA)
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE)
- Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA) certification
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of June 2015, we had $883 billion (US$708 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $22 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.