IT Project Director
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG006-One Bay East, 83 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
- Maintain and refine the project life cycle processes including business case preparation, project initiation, demand management, scoping, planning and implementation
- Implement and maintain best practice PMO governance, standards, procedures and reporting for project delivery
- Conduct/Participate in Project Steering Committee meeting and report changes to stakeholders in a timely manner to make sure the projects are well managed
- Assess project risks and ensure initiatives comply with compliance regulations within the financial sector
- Identify, track and manage project dependencies and risks to ensure project timeline can be met
- Coordinate with project champions, user representatives to define project scope and confirm user requirements for major business improvement initiatives
- Perform detailed project planning, manage project execution, monitor project resources and ensure project delivery on time and on budget
- Coordinate with design and development teams on requests priority, SIT, UAT and deployment support activities across (monthly) releases
- Facilitate the diagnostics and resolution of reported issues during and after project implementation
- Drive delivery through use of project management best practices and proven methodologies.
- Participate in meetings to share and develop strategy, knowledge and adjust project plans as business priorities change.
- Create and maintain regular status report to ensure all activities are on track
- Prepare reports for management review, proposal and presentation documents as required
- Report at the Program and Executive level on key project measures.
- Provide support and guidance to team members
- Lead the team in defining scope, activities and resourcing through to implementation.
- Effective communications of project delivery expectations to stakeholders, collaboration of cross-functional teams to achieve committed service delivery
- Manage stakeholders across the business, IT and executive level
- Corporate Communications
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Stakeholder Management