- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Asset Allocation
- Customer Service
- Financial Advising
- Internal Control
- Life Insurance
- Risk Management
Insurance Specialist – Bancassurance, Independent Distribution
Location: Hong Kong
- Achieve business goals assigned by the Bank through different sources including but not limited to branch referrals, call lists, seminars and offsite activities.
- Provide consultative insurance service to customers and offer solution to meet their needs.
- Work closely with CITICfirst Relationship Manager and Relationship Manager in achieving assigned business target and customer servicing.
- Act as an insurance specialist in branch and provide professional support in Manulife traditional life insurance products distribution and servicing.
- Meet service quality, compliance, operational excellence and any other standards defined in CNCBI.
- Perform sales-related duties as deemed appropriate & related to core duties performance.
- Understand the relevance and meaning of all relevant bank policies, guidelines and procedures, including but not limited to those related to AML, data protection, code of conduct, internal control, risk management, etc. and fully comply with them.
- Report timely any unusual transaction / activity suspicious of money laundering to Compliance Department; and malpractice/ irregularity identified to supervisor.
- Liaised internally with counterparts in other business units within the bank
- Liaised externally with customers and bancassurance department of Manulife
- Relevant insurance sales or banking experience is required.
- Familiar with retail banking practices and products is an added advantage.
- Strong sales drive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Secondary education or above, degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
- Pass related IIQE papers for selling relevant insurance products and to fulfill the IIQAS requirements.
- Preferably 1 year insurance selling experience in retail banking.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of June 2015, we had $883 billion (US$708 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $22 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
- Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified