- Database Administration
- Oracle PL/SQL
Graduate Application Development Analysts (SQL/.Net/Java) – Asia Technology Office
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG006-One Bay East, 83 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Asia Technology Office (ATO), in collaboration with their counterparts across all Manulife Divisions, provides leadership for Global Infrastructure Services technologies and initiatives. This includes the establishment and deployment of common information services and frameworks for Applications, Infrastructure, Network Services and Operations which align to Manulife’s Asia and global business strategies. The ATO facilitates an open and collaborative environment that continuously evolves to improve the use of technology to meet Manulife’s business strategies, drive common standards, methods, tools and infrastructure, while effectively mitigating risk.
To cope with the rapid change of information technology, Manulife is looking for talented, self-motivated, energetic and creative individuals to join the ATO to work on technology projects that will deliver significant impact for the organistion. This role will play an important part in helping Manulife develop industry leading insurance applications that will benefit our customers and give us a competitive edge.
- Participate in various processes in system development life cycle for regional technology projects and may also be responsible for server and database administration.
- Ensure deliverables conform to company standards
- Be responsible for system development and maintenance for in-house application systems
- Participate in all stages of standards of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Participate in requirement studies, programming and various system tests, and prepare IT documentation
- Ensure system quality, compliance, and security controls conform to company standards
- Experience/Competencies Required
- University/polytechnic graduate in any computer related discipline (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience for the post of Programmer Analyst, less experience or qualification will be considered for Programmer
- Experience in VB.net, C#, PL/SQL, Oracle and .Net will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently; proactive and self-motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of June 2015, we had $883 billion (US$708 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $22 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|