Customer Service Representative, Customer Contact Center (1 Year Contract to Permanent)
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
*Top performer in the team will have the chance to convert to permanent employee.
- Non-agency role, no sales or marketing required
- Handle and resolve customer enquiries on MPF products in a professional manner with tactful customer services skills
- Co-operate with other teams and team members to ensure timely resolution of customer requests and problems
- Perform clerical duties as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent telephone manner with good oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Mature, patient and pleasant personality
- Excellent service attitude and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Strong PC skills including MS Word
About our Customer Contact Centre
Our Customer Contact Centre is committed to providing superior hotline support service to our customers in Employee Benefits, Insurance and Wealth Management. To support our continue expansion, we would like to invite passionate individuals to join and grow with us.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of September 2015, we had $888 billion (US$663 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $23 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
- Microsoft Word