- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Assistant Manager/Senior Officer, Business Development
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Support the team to meet and exceed overall sales targets with a particular focus on insurance products
- Coach and motivate the agency channel to enhance and accelerate sales for insurance products
- Ensure effective, regular and consistent communications to the agency channel
- Work closely with team members to provide professional support to the agency channel
- Assist in developing, executing and monitoring sales campaigns, and ensuring their consistency with sales strategies
- Work on MIS to monitor sales performance and campaign progress
- Conduct sales workshops/seminars for distribution channels or customers
- Act as a bridge between agency and corporate, collecting feedback from agency and delivering messages to field force
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, education or equivalent
- Minimum five years’ working experience – at least 2 years’ insurance-related products experience in the life insurance industry
- Front-line sales, underwriting, customer services or operational experience preferred
- Training/public presentation experience preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior officer
- Insurance product knowledge and willingness to learn new products and procedures
- Good presentation, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills; public speech skills preferred
- Customer focus and result-oriented
- A good team player
- Good command of Chinese and English, both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|