- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Manager – General Insurance Partnership, Distribution Operations
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG006-One Bay East, 83 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Manulife is committed to provide strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for our clients. Our strategic goal is to deliver an unsurpassed customer experience together with holistic financial solutions.
In fulfilling customer’s General Insurance (GI) needs, Manulife has partnered with QBE, one of the renowned general insurance providers, to enable comprehensive product offerings and solutions as well as professional service support for both customers and agency channel. This exclusive GI partnership is strategically important to create unique value propositions in Manulife in terms of agency onboarding and distribution strategy, customer acquisition strategy and cross sell / upsell opportunities. In addition, digital is one of the key engines to enable GI business growth and holistic customer engagement, by improving NPS / customer experience, delivering seamless process and uplifting agency sales productivity.
The incumbent will be responsible for implementing GI partnership digital initiatives according to the roadmap. The incumbent will work under Director, General Insurance Partnership on a day-to-day basis and will report to AVP, Distribution Strategy & Analytics, Distribution Operations.
Description / Result Areas
- Work closely with GI partner and internal stakeholders on new initiatives / product / process / training & licensing / sales & marketing / SLA implementation to support agency channel with customer-centricity values
- Support and coordinate to deliver effective GI value creation & proposition as a door-opener / cross sell upsell offerings via agency channel, at key touch points within Manulife end-to-end customer journey as well as agency licensing and onboarding path
- Assist to work on enhancing GI visibility within Manulife, with regular and effective communication to agency channel and key stakeholders
- Assist projects on GI digital engagement and data analytic areas to optimize customer engagement through GI offering / next-buy / e-offer and improve agency productivity
- Act as a liaison point with GI partner and internal stakeholders on GI performance, sales pattern and productivity analysis
- Conduct GI sales & productivity analysis and business review materials to enable planning and KPI achievement
- Support GI day-to-day operational items and workgroup / meeting forums coordination and maintain GI document library for partnership management
- Ensure GI business model is in compliant with applicable internal and regulatory risk / compliance requirements
Experience & Qualification
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of working experience, preferably in insurance distribution management / partnership management
- Digital & data analytic experience / operational implementation experience
- Good knowledge on General Insurance business and products, insurance related qualification is an added advantage
Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business planning and project coordination skills.
- Detailed minded, positive mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Proactive, customer centricity mindset and able to work independently
- Able to work closely across departments and external stakeholders
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoke
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|