- Asset Allocation
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Financial Advising
- Graphic Design
- IBM WebSphere
- Video Editing
Assistant Manager, Content Marketing
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-22/F., Tower A, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
To ideate, create and manage compelling content across multiple online channels with a view to enhancing customer experience, increasing employee engagement and adding value to our business. The Assistant Content Manager will also be responsible for enhancing our content development for multimedia communication platforms.
- Developing an exciting range of multimedia content, from video shooting and editing and live-streaming of events to infographic design
- Drafting/editing of articles or other content to support brand campaigns and positioning
- Ideating content topics and angles relating to health and wellness or retirement planning, based on trend research
- Content publishing and scheduling across internal and external channels•
- Managing content cycle, collaborating with Marketing and Communications teams to optimize content usage across the business
- Measurement of content performance and impact
- Coordination between multiple teams on cross-departmental projects (e.g., MOVE)
- Multitasking various content projects with tight deadlines
Required Personal Qualities/Skills/Competencies
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in publishing, copywriting and editing for an in-house communications team, advertising/PR agency, internet or media company
- University degree in mass communications, media, journalism, marketing or related discipline, with strong track record of academic performance
- Proven success in driving content creation cycle, with measurable results
- Strong command of written Chinese with a thorough understanding of the styles required for editorial, video/audio scripts and social media outreach
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English
- Blogging and/or video blogging experience a plus
- Knowledge of video editing software (e.g., Premiere Pro) and experience ideating, managing and publishing video content
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g., SharePoint, WebSphere, WordPress)
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of September 2015, we had $888 billion (US$663 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $23 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|