You may also like
Account Servicing Executive/ Manager
Client Operations - Client On Boarding Director (AVP)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Human Resources Assistant (Employee Compensation)
Baguio Green Group
- Employment Ordinance
Assistant Officer, Employee Benefits
Head, Product Proposition, Health & Employee Benefits
- Feasibility Studies
- Product Development
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
(Assistant) Client Servicing Manager, Employee Beneftis
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Deliver “One-stop EB Solution” and “Best-in-Class” services to provident funds customers and various distribution channels. Provide professional administrative supports and services to delight customers’ needs and expectation in provident funds scheme administration. Aiming at contributing to business retention and enhancing market position to achieve company’s objectives.
- Provide VIP clients one-stop administrative and service supports to ease their administrative burden in provident funds scheme.
- To build business relationship with customers and business partners on an on-going basis, including regular direct contact to follow up customers or support Customer Relation Team to client visit.
- Assist Manager to monitor and review service quality, identify service improvement need and implement enhancement action.
- Provide training and coaching to teammates to enhance teammates’ skill and knowledge to handle administration task and customer services.
- Provide guidance and solutions to teammates to handle difficult situations for avoidance of potential complaint. Handle exception problem cases with good judgment. Support to resolve customers’ complaints with Complaint Team.
- Assist Manager to develop / review procedure and checklist, propose effective new method, suggest effective control measure and deliver training / briefing. Lead the implementation of procedure change smoothly.
- Support and coordinate ad-hoc assignment or project to improve operational efficiency and business initiatives
Experience & Qualifications
- University degree holder
- Around 6-8 years' relevant work experience, preferably in provident funds operations (MPF & ORSO)
- IA license, MPF license, LOMA qualifications would be an advantage
- Around 2-3 years’ supervisory experience
- People oriented with tactful customer service skills and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Self-motive, well organized and attentive to details.
- Mature and strong personal drive. Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills to lead the team work.
- Strong PC skills in MS office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|