- Asset Allocation
- Financial Advising
- Management Reporting
Administration Officer, Partnership Distribution
Location: HK-HongKong-HKHO-22/F., Tower A, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- Co-ordinating department meeting, partnership meeting, venue booking, participate invitation and the agenda - supporting various partnership functions such as DBS, CITIC Bank and broker teams.
- Department approvals and sign-off circulations - I.e. Vendor payments, new and changes of partnership agreements, department expense payment i.e. Mobile phones, iPad connections. Commission payment to partners.
- Department budget inputting and accruals inputting and submitting.
- Department management drive document storage and updating - maintain the PD management share drive to archive important documents, contracts and management reports.
- Assist the department VP on his daily client meeting schedule, department and internal meetings. Direct report meetings, Assist the VP on personal/department expense acquisition. Medical claims submission and department function co-ordination.
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant work experience at sizable international corporations preferred
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of June 2015, we had $883 billion (US$708 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $22 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|