- Asset Allocation
- Financial Advising
- Financial Reporting
Actuarial Analyst, Regional Actuarial Services
Location: HK-HongKong-HKG006-One Bay East, 83 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
- Support Asia Regional office on financial reporting, valuation oversight and actuarial system and modelling development.
- Consolidate, analyse and explain the financial results to the manager.
- Develop and document the actuarial system and model for various Asia countries.
- Streamline the valuation process for various Asia countries.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and other duties as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree holder with progress in actuarial examinations.
- Experience in insurance relevant industry is an asset.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, well-organized, faster learner.
- Proficiency in actuarial software.
- Demonstrate commitment and responsibility as a team member.
- Good communication skills.
- Effective command of English, both spoken and written.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group providing forward-thinking solutions to help people with their big financial decisions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2014, we had 28,000 employees, 58,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving 20 million customers. At the end of June 2015, we had $883 billion (US$708 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made more than $22 billion in benefits, interest and other payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit www.manulife.com or www.johnhancock.com.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|