- Customer Service
- Guest Experience
Valet / Door Attendant | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the following position.
- Greet guests and open doors at the main entrance
- Open car doors and taxi doors in the hotel driveway
- Call Taxis and keep the queue orderly
- Set up the taxi stand daily
- Take care of the luggage of arriving guests
- Ensure guests are correctly directed to their destinations
- To provide a pro-active and enthusiastic arrival/ departure experience
- Able to lift at least 20 Kilos
- Experience in guest services / hotels
- Good communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong and Major Tourist Attractions
- Willing to work shift duties
- Holder of valid Hong Kong Driving License
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers.
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.