- Customer Service
Telecommunications Agent | Hong Kong - The Excelsior
Location: The Excelsior, Hong Kong
Passionate team players are invited to bring our 'Legendary Quality Service' to new heights
The Excelsior, Hong Kong invites applications for the position:
- Telecommunications Agent is responsible for the handling of telephone calls warmly and courteously in accordance with the Legendary Quality Experience - LQE standards.
- Provides accurate information to all telephone inquiries.
- Familiarize oneself with the operation of all terminals and equipments such as hotel paging system, CCTV system, fire alarm system and wake up call system.
- Takes ownership of guest queries and ensure follow-up has been taken.
- Degree or diploma holder in hotel management with a minimum of one year relevant experience in a similar capacity gained with a sizeable luxury hotel
- Possess energy and take pride in serving customers
- Sensitive to cultural differences and ability to deal with unexpected events
- Ability to communicate in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin with guests, colleagues and management in a professional manner
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and presentation skills
We offer competitive salary and benefits package to successful candidates. Please send your résumé with expected salary to:
Director of Human Resources
The Excelsior, Hong Kong
281 Gloucester Road
Fax: 2240-0797 E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Owned and managed by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
"We are an equal opportunity employer"
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|