Senior Sales Manager - Corporate | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Be responsible for room night and revenue production from allocated accounts
- Entertain executives and secretaries of potential corporate companies and in-house guests to ensure future business to the hotel
- Monitor own corporate accounts monthly production and attend monthly corporate account review meeting
- Work with the regional sales office in assigned territories and ensure that all targets set are achieved
- Be responsible for executing sales action plan to service all corporate accounts locally and overseas
- Monitor current market trends and supply competitor activity information
- Establish contact with local and overseas corporations and solicit business opportunities
- Conduct site inspections and participate in familiarization groups entertainment when required
- Participate in overseas sales trips
- Minimum 5 years working experience in hotel industry, preferably in luxury hotel in senior sales position
- Fluent in English and Chinese language (Cantonese and Mandarin), knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Experience in corporate account maintenance and development of new accounts
- Experience in international markets
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|