Restaurant Manager – The Krug Room | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Manage daily operations of The Krug Room. Ensure services, food presentation and cleanliness are up to guest satisfaction and hotel standard
- Liaise closely with the Kitchen team on food quality or presentation and suggest areas where improvements can be made
- Liaise with internal and external parties on new menus and promotions
- Develop and maintain good relationships with guests
- Handle and follow through guests' comments and complaints
- Be cost conscious and maintain profitability of the outlet
- Be responsible for all aspects of Fire, Life, Health, Safety & Security pertaining to F&B operations including HACCP
- At least 3 years' experience in fine dining restaurant at similar capacity, Michelin-starred restaurant experience preferred
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills
- Service oriented, creative, energetic and well groomed
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
- Customer Service