Junior Chef de Partie - Man Wah | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation in and around all culinary work areas and clean their stations after every service.
- Follow procedure and ensure safe and proper use of equipment at all times and to instruct this to all culinary associates
- Adhere to all the standards of food handling, production, preparation, portioning and presentation.
- 3 years relevant experience in similar capacity
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work for long hours and split shifts
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.