- Customer Service
Housekeeping Clerk | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- In charge of Housekeeping call center and answer incoming calls from in-house guests
- Follow up on guest requests, dispatch orders to concerned colleagues in system accordingly and ensure the requests are completed up to guest satisfaction
- Responsible for Lost & Found cases
- Communicate with Housekeeping colleagues/ other departments on room status/ change
- Prepare special Housekeeping amenities
- Perform administrator tasks for Housekeeping department, e.g. prepare reports and log sheets
- Minimum 1 year working experience in housekeeping or other related hotel operations
- Experience in handling guest phone calls and requests
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Good computer skills
- Shift duty is required
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit an online application.
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.