- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Headwaiter/ Headwaitress, Clipper Lounge | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Supervise the food products and services provided by the department
- Help with the training plans and carry out training sessions
- Maintain staff discipline and cooperation
- Inspect the cleanliness of all service equipment and side boards
- Prepare the duty roster for the service staff
- 5 years working experience in Food & Beverage and with minimum 2 years experience at supervisory level. Experience in 5-star hotel is highly preferred
- Computer literature including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- Extremely Strong leadership an organizational skills and excellent communication skills
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.