Guest Services Officer | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Provide check-in and check-out services for guests in a professional manner
- Provide guests with a quality room orientation
- Perform professional lobby patrol duties
- Provide quality service, with colleagues, to all guests by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously at all time
- Maintain accuracy of guest database input for the use of the hotel group
- University graduate with Hotel Management degree
- Minimum 1 year working experience in customer service
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Dynamic and energetic
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
- Customer Service