Floor Supervisor | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Supervise Room Attendants on the assigned floor
- Handle and follow up on guest requests and provide prompt service
- Responsible for checking and releasing guest rooms
- Responsible for cleanliness of guest rooms and adjoining public area
- Organise manpower assignment
- Organise and control deep cleaning
- Organise supply and maintain pantry inventories
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience with at least 1 year at senior level
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills and written knowledge in both English and Chinese
- Knowledge of housekeeping equipments
- Shift duty is required
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit an online application.
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.