Chef de Partie - Mandarin Grill & Bar | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Assist the Chef de Cuisine and Sous Chef in the planning, preparation and production of all food items
- To adhere to all the standards of food presentation, production, and portioning controls
- Carry out spot checks of prepared dishes for taste, consistency and presentation
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation in and around the culinary work areas
- Ensure safe and proper use of equipments at all times and to instruct this to all culinary colleagues
- Maintain good atmosphere in the kitchen and effective communication between Chefs and the culinary colleagues
- 5 years of relevant experience with 2 years in supervisory role
- Self motivated and responsible
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work shift duties and long hours
- Experience in fine dining would be an advantage
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: email@example.com
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|