Chef de Cuisine - Mandarin Grill & Bar | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Design and implement menus that fit the requirements of the outlets as set out by the Executive Chef
- Provide recipes, as well as training, to all colleagues so as to improve on all aspects where applicable
- Conduct training to ensure colleagues are fully equipped with all culinary skills to perform their expected duties
- Relay information between kitchens and with other relevant departments through daily briefings or staff meetings
- Follow through and monitor all HACCP related issues within the department
- Ensure food is handled in a respectful manner and is processed and stored in accordance with HACCP
- Ensure good customer relations are maintained at all times, in particular when working in the public areas of the hotel
- Coordinate with other departments with regards to menu implementation
- Liaise with restaurant manager, as well as the service team on a daily basis
- 10 years of working experience and at least 3 years in similar capacity
- Solid experience in fine dining and strong knowledge in HACCP
- Good communication, administration and organisational skills
- Creative, flexible, dynamic and able to adapt to fast paced environment
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of other languages is an advantage
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|