Chef de Cuisine - Banquet | Hong Kong - The Excelsior
Location: The Excelsior, Hong Kong
Passionate team players are invited to bring our 'Legendary Quality Service' to new heights
The Excelsior, Hong Kong invites applications for the captioned position:
Chef de Cuisine - Banquet
- Responsible for the banquet kitchen operations and maintain the highest standard of food quality and hygiene level.
- To achieve the target revenue and control of food & beverage cost with efficient of the kitchen.
- To work closely with the catering sales team and recommend new menu items with creativity for delighting the guests.
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant experience in similar capacity in a sizable luxury hotel or catering group
- Sound knowledge of cost control and menu engineering
- A proven record in cost controlling and menu engineering with high creativity and food quality
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Well versed with both internet and email technology
- Innovative, profit-oriented and strong sense in business acumen
We offer competitive salary and benefits package to successful candidates. Please send your resume with expected salary to:
Director of Human Resources
The Excelsior, Hong Kong
281 Gloucester Road
Fax: 2240-0797 E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Owned and managed by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
"We are an equal opportunity employer"
For further career opportunities, please visit the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Career Web Site:
Candidates who have not been invited for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.