Catering Sales Coordinator | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Provide daily support for administration work
- Handle all types of correspondence and report relating to the Catering Department
- Handle internal bookings and follow up
- Maintain stock of printing items and catering office materials
- Answer telephone calls and handle enquiries professionally
- Maintain a well organized filing system
- Minimum 1 year of administration experience in hospitality industry
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- With Delphi system knowledge will be a plus
- Well organized, detail-minded, positive and self-motivated
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
- Answering Telephones