Breakfast Manager | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Manage daily breakfast operations in outlets and ensure services, food quality, colleague grooming and cleanliness which are maintained
- Organise and monitor training to colleagues to improve the efficiency of the operations as well as uplift the service quality
- Establish and maintain good relations with guests
- Handle and follow through guest complaints and comments
- Closely follow and monitor all HACCP related issues
- Be cost conscious and maintain profitability of the outlets
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in hotel and at least 3 years in managerial level
- Excellent managerial skills and strong knowledge in HACCP
- Good communication, administration and organisational skills
- Good sense of Marketing strategies, cost control & budgeting
- Computer literate
- Service oriented, creative, energetic and well groomed
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, and knowledge of other languages such as Mandarin is an advantage
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.