- Customer Service
Bartender - M Bar | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Serve all food and beverage items to guests during servicing hours with a helpful and professional attitude
- Set up the daily bar counter and re-fill all condiments needed for food service during the day
- Polish all silverware and glassware after cleaned by the machine
- Assist in setting up the restaurant
- Formal hotel training from VTC / IVE / Technical Institute
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in hotel
- Good knowledge of wines and cocktails
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Initiative and good customer service skills
- Well groomed
- Candidate with less working experience will be considered as Junior Bartender/ Waiter/Waitress
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Polish|