- Customer Service
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Pierre | Hong Kong - Mandarin Oriental
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
- Take full responsibility in the absence of Restaurant Manager
- Engage with guests to build up good relationships
- Prepare and conduct training for staff and monitor their individual performance
- Check and maintain standards of cleanliness and service in the Restaurant
- Maintain a tight financial control in all areas regarding the budget
- Maintain par stack of all items as agreed and ensure breakages and wastage are kept to the absolute minimum
- Advise the Manager on discussions with chefs to produce menus and promotion programmes
- Be responsible for control matters concerning disciplinary procedures and ensure the Hotel's standard is achieved
- Keep strict control of all security matters, especially the keys of the storeroom, the bars and the staff drawers
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in hotel fine dining and at least 3 years at a supervisory or managerial level in a similar environment
- Customer-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Creative, diligent and meticulous
- Initiative and excellent guest service skills
- Able to work under pressure
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: email@example.com
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.