- Client Relationship Management
- Corporate Communications
Senior Digital & CRM Executive (Global beauty retailer)
Our client is a global beauty retailer. Their shops locate in prestigious business area. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a Senior Digital & CRM Executive to join the team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Expanding the client's base during Membership program and management & Promotions and events
- Tailor made and plan CRM program for Bontiques
- Communication follow-up, data extraction, report preparation, liaise with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of regular and campaign reports
- Coordinate with frontline and vendors for customer data and CRM stationary management
- Assist on organizing the customer events and activity in order to nurture the loyalty of members.
- Manage delivery of rewards gifts, monitor stock level and prepare monthly stock report
- Support digital campaign idea development and execution for various brands
- Manage and execute communications calendar on different social platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, LINE etc)
- Work with digital/media/PR agency to consolidate and monitor progress of digital content creation
- Handle or channel consumer inquiries originating on brand’s social platforms
- Consolidate digital measurement data for optimization
- Degree Holder in Marketing or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of CRM or digital marketing experience in FMCG
- Capacity of Planning, Logical thinking & Creative
- Independent, strong coordination and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. To apply, please quote current and expected salary and send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]