- Brand Awareness
- Client Relationship Management
- Event Planner
Marketing Manager - Partnership Events (Fashion Retail)
Our client is a fashion retail company with great exposure across regions. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify and reach out to potential partners, such as catering companys, FMCG and different retailers, etc
- Design and execute creative partnership events or cross-over collaborations for the company with the aims to enahance the brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Coordinate with local clients, internal departments, external vendors and suppliers on event and collaborations set up.
- Partner with CRM, Marketing & Retail team to determine and manage the execution plan.
- Identify key performance indicators for each events or collaborations, to develop appropriate KPIs and to ensure accurate and efficient analysis.
- 5 - 6 Year experience in Event planning and Merchant Partership
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of CRM, Retail Marketing, Planning and Marketing Collaborations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. To apply, please quote current and expected salary and send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.